Make a Donation
The North Carolina School Community Health Alliance (NCSCHA) is the statewide organization supporting the work of school health centers. The more than 50 school health centers in 20+ North Carolina counties are considered one of the most effective strategies for delivering preventive care, including mental health services to adolescents – a population long considered difficult to reach. Services are accessible and affordable and target the primary health issues facing our youth.
As a nonprofit, the Alliance relies on community support and invites you to join us in our effort to create healthy youth through access to comprehensive school health care. Your tax deductible contribution will help us continue to:
- Build local, statewide and national support for school-based and school-linked health centers
- Educate about the value and role of school-based and school-linked health centers
- Create partnerships which promote the overall health of youth
- Provide educational opportunities and technical assistance to school-based and school-linked health centers
- Coordinate research and evaluation to improve health and educational outcomes