Support the Alliance!
The North Carolina School Community Health Alliance is the voice of North Carolina’s school-based and school-linked health centers and programs. When you support NCSCHA, you gain unique opportunities to learn, exchange ideas and shape the future of school health care in North Carolina.
- Show your support for healthy kids with school centers’ affordable and accessible healthcare
- Tap into valuable networking opportunities with like-minded advocates around the state
- Create partnerships which promote the overall health of youth
- Stay informed on the latest local, state, and national school health center news
- Participate in meaningful state and national policy development to benefit school health centers in your local area, and strengthen your advocacy skills
- Take advantage of continuing education and professional development through regional and annual meetings, workshops, and technical assistance
- Be a part of the national movement to make school health centers an established part of the healthcare system